Fitness is a universal issue and people have different concepts for it. So, it is always good that you should learn from the people, professionals and fitness experts. They can come up with some real handy tips to resolve your fitness problem.
One way to do that is by following your instructor at the weight loss bootcamp. At the gym and professional workout classes, you can learn plenty of easy ways to stay healthy. Here are some more tips from Body Buster Bootcamp to help you lose weight quickly.
- Learn the Basicsof Staying fit
- Walking everyday strengthens the legs, improves circulation,
- Drink atleast 8-10glass of water per day with one full glass early in d morning.
- Eat a healthy, diet. You can start your day with oatmeal and some fruits after every 3-4hrs.
- You must take a glass of milk before going to bed.
- Take at least 6-8hrs sleep at night.
- Organize Yourself
Discipline in daily routine will help you to stay fit. We have to give some time to do exercise and join boot camp fitness classes. Most of us talking too much on mobile, for that walk and talk (walking fast during talking long on phones).
Make sure not to take too much of junk food. Drink water as much as you can. Occasional fasting (Navratri etc) is also good for health. Eat too much of green vegetables and salads. Eat healthy foods and cow milk daily (As cow milk is full of medicine and less fat). …
- Sweat, Time and Devotion
The sweat does not mean working out whole day, but start your day with yoga, exercise, and aerobics or walk. Reduce the intake junk food and drink glasses of water before having junk. Make sure you have 7 to 8 glasses of water, good diet and it should be nutritious. Take proper rest by ensuring 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Devotion towards exercise régime, rest, water intake and food plan very important and it pays off well.
- Follow the 3 Rs
Just remember three R to remain fit.
- Running: Run for few minutes either in morning or evening.
- Right Food: Combine it with right kind of food you eat. Reduce the intake of sugar. Make sure you have breakfast and it is nutritious. Your breakfast should have source of carbohydrates(cereals) and proteins (milk, beans). Take fruits as snacks in between meals.
- Rest: Finally ensure that you take proper rest by ensuring 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep.
- Don’t Use Computer for Hours
When you are using a computer at a stretch then get off the chair after every hour or so. It will ensure better circulation and make you feel relaxed too. Apart from that, when you are staring the monitor screen for a long time, your eyes may become dry. So turn away your eyes from the screen and blink your eyes 10-15 times. It will relax your eyes and will not put much strain on your body