Some people are knowledgeable enough to do their own paperwork when applying for immigration process. Unfortunately, some think they are more than capable of doing their own paperwork and end up doing some sort of mistakes, which could lead to refusal of the application. To be one the safe side, it is always suggestible to approach a person who knows Toronto immigration law with a great detail. In most cases it would be an immigration lawyer; however, all the lawyers are not the same. It can take months to find the right lawyer as there are a lot of factors that ought to fit together to make a lawyer the right choice. Further, hiring such incredible lawyer would ensure that the success rate would go high sky even in the most difficult of situations. Here are some tips which would help in finding the right lawyer for the right case:
• References – The first thing an individual has to look out for is finding whether any relatives or friends were in the same situation and know any lawyer who could help. It is the best way to know about reliable lawyers with great expertise. One such most referred firm is Y Canada immigration Toronto, where the lawyers have many years of experience in immigration cases and are specialized to deal with such cases.
• Associations – Some law firms are independent and don’t have any association with certified lawyers association panels. They can be easily neglected as they don’t have any documented proof of being experienced or professional. Therefore, always search for a Canadian immigration law firm in Toronto with associations to panels as it would increase your stance during the appeal also.
• Credentials – The success rate and qualifications of an immigration lawyer is very important as that indicates the concerned lawyer is very well versed with the Toronto immigration law and all the strategies that can be used to ensure the application or appeal will turn out to be successful. Check whether the lawyer is properly licensed and this information is given at any state bar near you. In addition, check about the disciplinary actions taken against the lawyer, with the lowest being the best attribute for a good immigration lawyer.
• Interview – Prepare a shortlist of all the lawyers available with the mentioned credentials and characteristics. You can either contact them personally or have a conversation through the phone to understand their affinity with similar cases. It is important to ask a lot of questions during the conversation as that could lead to the understanding of the lawyer about the immigration law.
• Fee – Finally, select the right lawyer who is a professional and offers his/her services at the right price. A good Canadian immigration law firm in Toronto would never charge their clients an extra penny and the quality of the lawyer can be known through this factor also. Make sure the estimation given by the firm covers all the charges and there are no hidden charges which will be levied on you after the completion of the case.
Keep in mind all these aspects before writing an application (as an immigration lawyer could help you) or hiring an immigration lawyer (as the right one will enhance success rate). With a good immigration lawyer by your side, there is every chance that the application or appeal will come out favorable to you.